I’ve got the deck reinforcement in. Horrible job, working in a tight space with no room to move my arms and epoxy dropping on me. But it is in. Phew.
There is an awkward gap in the structure between the cleat mount in front of the cross-member and the longitudinal stringer in front of that. To bridge that gap I made a bit of reinforcement.
You can also see the GRP panels that close the underside of the breakwater.
Still to go:
- Drill the holes for the cleat;
- Make some grommets for where lines pass through the deck and control-line-cleat-board;
- Varnish bits
- And then I can start on the sail…